We’ve got the
If you’re searching for lash extensions or lifts, eyebrow microblading or lamination, or professional makeup services in Rochester, New York, look no further than Envision Aesthetics for the best services! Lash extensions and lash lifts enhance your natural lashes, allowing you to skip the mascara and still look stunning. Plus, microblading or brow lamination helps you wake up every day with perfect brows. We offer these along with amazing makeup services and makeup application, in addition to instructing clients in makeup and skincare practices to help them look and feel their best. We provide makeup services for residents of Rochester, Fairport, New York, Brighton, and surrounding areas.
Synthetic lashes are applied individually to your natural lashes giving you longer and more voluminous lashes. Lashes last the natural life cycle of the lash anywhere from 30-40 days. Maintenance is required to keep your lashes looking their best.
The eyes are the focal point of the face, and the brows frame that focal point. Your brows will be created to fit your face and enhance your eyes. You also learn what brow products work best to achieve the best look for your brows.
Technique in makeup application is key to achieving the look you desire. Our experts will teach you how to apply makeup to enhance your favorite features and minimize what you’d like to hide. You will also learn what products will work best with your routine to get ready as efficiently as possible.
A lash lift gives you a voluminous, fuller look using your own natural lashes. With a lash lift, we essentially “perm” the lashes with an eye-safe solution for a lift and curl that stays, resulting in a gorgeous natural result. This low-maintenance treatment perfectly boosts your natural eyelashes.
Brow lamination enhances your natural eyebrows by using a solution to strategically “laminate” the brows to semi-permanently set the hairs into place. A brow specialist will brush the brows upward and out to fill in any gaps and create a naturally full and shaped look.
Have a big event or a photoshoot? Come see our makeup artists for your big day and relax while we create a one of a kind look for your event.
There are obvious benefits to a lash lift or a brow lamination; you can wake up to beautiful, full lashes and brows without any fuss! There are some other reasons that these treatments are a no brainer:
Low maintenance and commitment
These treatments are low maintenance because they do not need to be regularly filled or updated, and you don’t need to do a ton of work to keep them looking great! The results will naturally fade with time, and they don’t last for a long timeframe if you’re weary of commitment. If you want to take some time off from them, you won’t have to worry about anything looking out of place.
No makeup necessary
Instead of heavy lash or brow makeup products to achieve a full, defined look, you’ll have full and defined brows and lashes with these treatments without makeup. That means you can save time in your beauty routine while still feeling polished and put together!
A naturally voluminous look
These treatments look so natural because they use the natural hairs you already have! False eyelashes or brow products won’t be necessary. With a lash lift, your eyelashes will be curled and lifted from root to tip for a full, fluttery effect. A brow lamination will strategically set your natural brow hairs into place while filling in any gaps to create shape and definition.
Lash Lifts: How It Works
- Essentially like a perm, a lash specialist creates a lash lift using an eye-safe solution to lift and curl the lashes for a result that lasts for weeks.
- The lash specialist uses a serum that makes the eyelashes malleable and easy to shape. Then, the specialist places a special mold over your eyes to keep them shut and to place and shape the lashes so they’re curled from the base to the tip.
- The lash lift service takes about an hour and a half. During this time, you’ll be able to relax (maybe even fall asleep!) as we curl your lashes to perfection. Results typically last 8 to 12 weeks.
Brow Lamination: How It Works
- Your eyebrow specialist applies a solution to your eyebrows that helps lift and shape the hairs into place. Then, the specialist brushes your eyebrows upward and out, to fill in any gaps and create a fuller look.
- We then apply a neutralizer to secure the brows in their place. Finally, we apply an oil to give the eyebrows moisture and shine.
- The process takes about an hour and a half. Results typically last 8 to 12 weeks.